Our aims and objectives show dedication by all members and trustees of the Artrium by :
- Breaking down the stigma and barriers associated with mental health problems.
- Improving mental health and well being.
- Training, education and personal development of all that use our service.
- Promoting social inclusion.
- Providing employment opportunities for local artists.
- Providing a focal point.
- Supporting World Mental Health day.
- Creating a partnership between local residents, agencies and health care specialists.
Our opening days and times are as follows :
|Monday||9:30 – 16:30|
|Tuesday||9:30 – 16:30|
|Wednesday||9:30 – 16:30|
|Thursday||9:30 – 16:30|
|Friday||9:30 – 16:30|